I know it’s been a little bit BUT I’M BACK! If you didn’t see my IG post earlier today, this WIWW is going to feature the HENLEY!
For those who don’t know, for a shirt to be considered a henley it must be a pullover with 2-5 buttons generally, it can be short/long sleeve, and does not have a collar.
Obviously I’m a big fan of the henley, my reasoning:
- It has variety with the ways you can wear it (sleeve rolled up/down, can be a crew/v-neck styled shirt, still is casual but not as casual as a graphic tee).
- Comfort to the MAX (who the hell doesn’t love that?)
- Can be short or long sleeve, this way you can wear one no matter how crazy the seasons get (someones got to make Ms. Nature happy again, it’s way too cold, even for Canadians!)
- Can be worn as an undershirt under a collared shirt to add some extra oomph to your outfit (add those layers like your outfits a BACONATOR!)
- Doesn’t make you to feel too over/under dressed when out for casual parties, it’s like Goldie Locks or Mila Kunis… Just Right!
Pretty much it’s a great casual wear piece to have in your closet and always looks good without really being in any genre of style!
Here are some of the ways I chose to wear my henley/ outfit today:
Sometimes all you need is simply a henley & some jeans to be killing the scene.
To stay up to date with my blogs, photos of my outfits from day-to-day, and more, by liking/following my social media pages!
For any other questions, concerns or personal style advice you can email me at email@example.com
Until next time, Stay Fresh Santorials!